Member Speech Pathology Australia
Member Private Speech Pathologists Association
Member Australian Voice Association
Voice Therapist PerthVoice Care WA is a Speech Pathology Clinic with extensive experience in the treatment of people with voice problems. Voice therapy involves a thorough evaluation of the factors that contribute to a voice problem and devising a therapy programme to address each person’s individual needs.
Do You Have a Voice Problem?Answer these questions to find out:
- Do you lose your voice?
- Has your voice become weaker?
- Is your voice husky, rough, hoarse, strained or gravelly?
- Has your voice got lower in pitch?
- Has your voice always been too high or too low or not gender appropriate?
- Is projecting your voice a problem?
- Do you constantly throat clear of cough?
- Has your singing voice deteriorated?
- Does your voice tire after prolonged talking or singing?
- Is your voice strained after talking or singing?
- Is it an effort to talk?
- Is your voice husky if you have to talk over background noise i.e. a pub or restaurant
- A feeling of tightness or constriction or lump in your throat?
- Muscle tension or strain in your neck, jaw or throat?
- Dryness in your throat?
- Excessive mucous?
Please phone or email to discuss your problem and to arrange an appointment as voice therapy may help you.
It may be recommended that you consult an Ear, Nose & Throat Specialist prior to commencing therapy.